Environmental Scientist - New York/New Jersey Area
Field Scientists and Engineer candidates look no further!
This is an opportunity to develop your career with an option for promotion to Project Manager level responsibilities and rewards if you prove yourself.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Conduct environmental site assessments
- Perform historical and regulatory research
- Perform a variety of environmental sampling - ground water, surface water, soil gas and surveying ground water elevations
- Supervise soil boring and monitoring well installations, removal of USTs and contaminated soils as well as the installation and operation of remediation systems.
Required Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills
Education: BS/MS degree in geology, hydrogeology, environmental science, or related earth sciences field.
Project Manager - New York/New Jersey Area
Our client is seeking a well rounded and energetic Project Manager candidate to add to their growing team in Morris County. Interested candidates will have at least 4 years of proven and direct engineering and field experience in the following areas:
- Effectively and accurately conducting Phase I and Phase II environmental site investigations
- Multimedia sampling (Air, Soil, Water) and analytical testing methodology experience
- Remedial system installation, operation, and maintenance
- Application and comprehension of technical regulations for site investigation and remediation compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
Direct position responsibilities include: Schedule and coordinate project staff and contractors for multiple on-going projects; provide technical support during field investigations; prepare and review written reports and proposals, prepare and track project budgets, and maintain regular client contact.
Skills: Effective written and oral communication skills, strong technical and regulatory compliance knowledge, demonstrated organizational skills.
Education: BS/MS degree in environmental/remediation engineering, geology, hydrogeology or related earth sciences field.