Location: New York/New Jersey Area
Employment Type: Full-Time
About The Environmental Group, LLC
We are an engineering and environmental services firm made up of two subsidiary companies, Environmental Investigations, LLC and Environmental Remediation, LLC. These companies share a broad range of technical skills assembled to meet the needs of our clients. We formulate cost-effective strategies that efficiently meet regulatory requirements with a fully integrated approach. TEG will shepherd your project from inception through the integration of its diverse and specialized programs and services.
Our client is seeking a well rounded and energetic Project Manager candidate to add to their growing team in Morris County. Interested candidates will have at least 4 years of proven and direct engineering and field experience in the following areas:
- Effectively and accurately conducting Phase I and Phase II environmental site investigations
- Multimedia sampling (Air, Soil, Water) and analytical testing methodology experience
- Remedial system installation, operation, and maintenance
- Application and comprehension of technical regulations for site investigation and remediation compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Schedule and coordinate project staff and contractors for multiple on-going projects; provide technical support during field investigations; prepare and review written reports and proposals, prepare and track project budgets, and maintain regular client contact.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, strong technical and regulatory compliance knowledge, demonstrated organizational skills.
- BS/MS degree in environmental/remediation engineering, geology, hydrogeology or related earth sciences field.