Location: New York/New Jersey Area
Employment Type: Full-Time
About The Environmental Group, LLC
We are an engineering and environmental services firm made up of two subsidiary companies, Environmental Investigations, LLC and Environmental Remediation, LLC. These companies share a broad range of technical skills assembled to meet the needs of our clients. We formulate cost-effective strategies that efficiently meet regulatory requirements with a fully integrated approach. TEG will shepherd your project from inception through the integration of its diverse and specialized programs and services.
Field Scientists and Engineer candidates look no further!
This is an opportunity to develop your career with an option for promotion to Project Manager level responsibilities and rewards if you prove yourself.
- Conduct environmental site assessments
- Perform historical and regulatory research
- Perform a variety of environmental sampling - ground water, surface water, soil gas and surveying ground water elevations
- Supervise soil boring and monitoring well installations, removal of USTs and contaminated soils as well as the installation and operation of remediation systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS degree in geology, hydrogeology, environmental science, or related earth sciences field.